Bradley D. Hauswirth
Mr. Hauswirth has been named a Rising Star attorney and SuperLawyer (top 5% of attorneys) through Minnesota Law & Politics' peer survey and selection process. The focus of Mr. Hauswirth's practice is litigation, trials and arbitrations in a variety of civil cases including personal injury, wrongful death, professional/medical malpractice, insurance/bad faith claims, commercial/contract disputes, construction disputes and employment issues. Mr. Hauswirth has extensive first chair jury trial experience and has handled hundreds of arbitrations on behalf of parties. He has also acted as a sole neutral arbitrator as well as being an arbitrator on three-panel arbitrations.
|Professional and Trade Association Memberships
• Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
• Ramsey County Bar Association
• Minnesota State Bar Association
• Wisconsin State Bar Association
• Minnesota Association for Justice
• Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
• American Arbitration Association Panel Member
• Certified Neutral Arbitrator
• American Association for Justice.
|Bar Admissions (State)
• Minnesota, 1991
• Wisconsin, 2001
• Various states Pro Hoc Vice
|Bar Admissions (Federal)
||• U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1992
• U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
||• Hamline University School of Law (J.D., 1991)
• Hamline University, B.A. Business Management (1988)
Bradley D. Hauswirth is affiliated with Legion Counsel, LLP, which provides marketing and administrative services.
*Not licensed in Wisconsin